Lagu Hatsune Miku yang terbaik part 2

THE TOP 20 OF BEST HATSUNE MIKU SONG by https://www.thetoptens.com

11Black Rock Shooter
I love you black rock shooter and hatsune miku you both look very sexy todayM+10
Black rock shooter is the best song ever not because miku sang it's because black rock shooter is the best she so epic everyone likes BRS so a song about her is greatM+12
I absolutely adore this song! I love the character of Black Rock Shooter as wellM+7
Amazing voice a rhythm that goes so well with the Black Rock Shooter animationMnew

12Yellow
Yellow! To be honest this song do have a magical effect that it will cheer you up no matter how sad you are! I really meant it, it always cheer me up when I felt sad or depress. Warm as sun, shine upon you from the darkM+31
I do not know why this song just brightens up my day and makes me happy when I am in a depressed sort of mood.M+14
I just listened to this song, and it really does deserve it's place among the top ten. It's happy beat and rhythm can lift your spirits in a heartbeat. I'm so happy I came across it.M+10
This gets me through the toughest of days - it's guaranteed to cheer you up in an instant! - Entranced98Mnew

13Po Pi Po
Po Pi Po.. Po Pi Po... :D... Like an Advertisement Song.. But I like it :D..M+17
I like all of miku songs but the tune and the steps of po pi po do stands out!M+14
This song is awesome, very cute! It's just like an advertisement. In this one, Miku sings about vegetable juice, and how you should drink it!
I absolutely LOVE this song and I hope that everyone else does too.. Even if it IS in 4th place, haha!M+9
After listening to this I suddenly knew what the music in Bunchies Try Not to Laugh…Mnew

14Odds and Ends
This song HAVE TO be in top 10 at least! This song is very REAL, SWEET, VIVID and COLOUFUL! It's just so awesome that you can hear Miku take breaths between lines. It also let you hear her heart and how she will always be there for you no matter what! Both the music and the lyrics are great and meaningful. This song really touches my heart. You guys HAVE TO here it out!M+22
This is one of (or if not) the best Hatsune Miku song out there for me. How it can really make you feel the emotions, both the creator and the singer of the song, is really beautiful; even though we know Miku is just a Vocaloid. I didn't really notice how good this song was when I first heard it, until my friend recommends it to me (more than one time, if I may add) and told me to also listen to the lyrics. I decided to give it a chance... And boy, this is one hell of a song. So there you go, I believe, at the very LEAST this should be top 10. Number one for me though, hands down.M+2
This song explains much about Vocaloid, especially Miku. Miku is always there for us, even if there isn't anyone who'll be on your side, Miku will always be.M+17
I love itMnew

15Karakuri Pierrot
This is the most upbeat song I have heard so far! This song should be all the way up in the top ten! It makes me smile, and dance, and wanna jump up and down in the warm summer sun!M+1
How is this the most upbeat song?! It's so sad, about a girl who's crush treats her as a clown?! Miku CRIES at the end! I love this song, but it is not upbeat.M+1
Let me just say, I know some of you think that's this not the most upbeat song, but I like the music of this song and it makes me wanna dance!
I love this song, the lyrics have an great meaning behind it and I can totally relate to itMnew

16Monochrome Blue Sky
Amazing melody with touching lyrics that's similar to my own life It deserves to be in top 10. - ERica1130M+2
You Should Listen To it Because It also tells how miku got blu hairM+2
Feel like I'm walking in the night but the sun is bring backM+1
It really makes me feel light inside... I love this song!Mnew

17Love Words
Like it so much!M+19
This song really touches my heart. It kinda reflects my life. As a teenager, I repeat, AS A TEENAGER. It reminds me how my boyfriend and I love each other. Hatsune Miku really changed my life. Every song is just... Magical :3M+2
Love words are all"Thank you" Miku deeply moved meM+6
I rely love ai kotoba its perfect song for valentines day st sing for Vocalid 39 For creating this songMnew
18Chaining Intention
Best song ever that songs got it all lyrics and the song is catchyM+3
The best song ever and ever and everM+2
This should be #1, the most creative by far.M+1

19Innocence
Nice Instrumental mix with a great dance rhythmM+1
Shows how innocent is Hatsune MikuM+1
What? Innocence should be in the top ten! - FennikenFan9

20Electric Angel
This some is very nice and so energetic. I don't know why it is ranked 26 when it's so catchy. Although even the rin and len ones are better, this song is awesome and you should really hear it and find out.M+3
I love this song too much! The lyrics to it are just so sweet, it's just perfect :3 the second Miku song I ever heard! It's so catchy, and upbeat, and... And... Asdfghjkl
Just love it so much, it should be way higher.M+4
When I heard this song I had to burn its name into my memory because I really enjoyed it. I really love the lyrics and the how real it was. It is outstanding and show you how unique she is.
This song deserves a top ranking for what it represents!M+3
Nah, Rin and Len's version is better, you know. - LaST_LiGHTMnew



Comments