Lagu Hatsune Miku yang terbaik part 1

THE TOP 10 OF BEST HATSUNE MIKU SONG by https://www.thetoptens.com

1The World is Mine
"I love this song! Please vote for Hatsune Miku so we can get her to be on here! She is the best Vocaloid I have ever seen! GO HATSUNE MIKU! You are the best singer out ther!"M+137
"This is my definitely favuorite song by her. She is such beautful singer, and such talent from somthing without live. (Sorry for englis fall, I'm fron italia)"M+68
"Yeah! My Favorite Song in Vocaloid is World is Mine! Everyday I listening to this music! Hatsune Miku! Lobve You So Much! Create more Music again! Okay? Ganbatte ne! ^_^"M+64
"hey!"
2      TELL YOUR WORLD      


"This song can really -strangely- moved and touched me and also a lot of hearts WORLDWIDE, even though people at first didn't understand the language! Just by listening to the good music, Miku's heavenly vocal, and the also the fantastic PV, it's like Miku is connecting ALL hearts and souls on the planet, all together!M+89
"This song was created by livetune. Livetune songs was mellow so, I decided to vote this. I really wish this song become number 1. Is anyone agree? By the way, this song was quiet beautiful"M+57
"After listening to this song. I think on myself, I've to create my own Hatsune Miku Song."
"This beautiful song really moved me. I really need to tell my world."M+51
"Best of all time"
I love Rolling Girl because it really tells a story about how a girl keeps reaching for something that she can't seem to grasp. Because of this she keeps on failing and hurting herself, yet she can't stop because she doesn't know how, she needs someone to tell her to stop. It really connects to a lot of people's real life, and that quality is what makes it my favorite song by Hatsune MikuM+44
Mostly tells about people going through a lot of stuff in lifeM+29
Rolling Girl is beautiful rock song with a piano melody that soothes the ears. It tells a story, but still leaves the translation up to the linstener, so you can choose in which way it reflects on your life. This song is my all-time favorite Miku song, period.M+25
This song made me feel like I'm not the only one who suffering from this ^.^ 
This is the best song so far and why is this song all the way down here?! It should be at least at the top three it shouldn't be all the way down here anyway I wish I could vote for this a thousand times cause this song is the bestM+19
I seriously don't understand why something like po pi po is at the top of the list.. Anyway, it's a beautiful song which illustrates a love story from the point of view from Miku.M+9
Frankly speaking, this is the most meaningful as it involves between a fairy tales, fantasy and drench of sadness. The rest of the songs it's all basically nonessential and particularly meaningless. This song has a truly deep and touching meaning in it and it's up to you for love it or not. Every sentences has a meaning to it.M+2
Best song ever written for her
5
  SPiCa5


This songs actually has a story and is connected to "ARiA" which I thought was pretty cute and clever in a way. It's considered an older Miku song but I think it should be more popular than it is now! I was so happy to see it included in the Mikunopolis concert (I was there) I wish more people were cheering for it along with Saihate. I hope one day this song becomes more popular!M+40
I would definitely say that this is simply the best out of all of Hatsune Miku's songs. Not only are its lyrics extremely beautiful, but its chord progressions, or simply the way the song swells. It's so sweet and beautiful. I understand that some other songs are a lot more famous, like "World is Mine, " but this song's melody is so much more beautiful.M+16
I love this song and I love miku please voe for mikuM+23
Perfect chord progression
I love this song because (if you know the English lyrics or you know Japanese fluently) it's about her being able to fight for her love even if it means war.M+14
This did not make top ten? I understand if it doesn't make first, That would be asking too much for everyone to think as I do... But can't it at least be in the top ten?M+9
Miku's best song by far. It sounds so realistic, and not annoyingly high pitched like a lot of her other songs. She sounds extremely strong as she sings how she would fight for her love no matter what, even it doing so results in war.M+1
Fight for your love once
7The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
I love this song. This song is about Hatsune Miku how she almost disappeared one day. She was about to be accidentally deleted! Apparently no one was able to research her. The company said there had been computer problems. Hatsune Miku was not deleted (Thank God! ). What pretty cool is when they checked they found a new vocaloid (Akita Neru! ). So not only was Miku saved but Neru was created because of that! I was like when I found out! When this song was made it was very popular and it still is. Hatsune Miku forever!M+24
The start of this song when I heard it and singed it it maked me feel like I'm a Vocalist of Vocaloid! :DDM+32
This song really potraits the feeling of a dying star/vocaloid and touches me whenever I hear itM+23
Pari
8 Melt 

MELT in SECOND!? WHAT THE well I think I understand Melt really is the best yes but maybe a lot of people know World is Mine rather than Melt but Melt really is the best of Miku-Chan no Uta Melt made her Famous yeah Ievan Polkka did that too. I love every other song on this poll but to be Honest I like every song of Miku ALL OF IT four of my favorites here Are World is mine, Sekiranun Graffiti, Melt and Rolling girl but still MELT'S IN SECOND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SONG MADE ME LOVE VOCALOIDM+49
This is the most popular of Miku's songs, it skyrocketed her popularity, although the other songs on this list are fantastic, I think "Melt" has an extremely special quality that can't be compared to.M+23
This song helps me feel better aboutt myself, I really think it deserves to be in the top 10 miku songs, it is so good and cheerful, catchy and really thoughtfulM+22
This song is AMAZEBALLS! Na nanana na na, na nanana na na na, sorry

It's the first song of Hatsune Miku I have ever heard. This song is what makes me interested in her albums in the first place. I am truely amazed by what the vocaloid can created and it was astonishing. I loved Senbonzakura because I have also played it on Jubeat Plus and the experience was AMAZING! That's why I think this song should be ranked higher!M+13
Yes! A great patriotic and catchy song! Finally! This should totally be first place. This song is amazing because it's a wake up call to Japan. Say no to America, stand up to China's lies and Korea's trickery! Return to the great days of old! I love this song!M+4
I love the story to this AWESOME song! It's also the first song I have ever heard from Hatsune Miku. It is also a very good song to play on piano. This is personally my favorite due to its super fast tempo and its great/sad story behind it. You could really tell what's going on!M+2
Such a great song! Honestly I think "World Is Mine" is a little overrated (still a good song) however this one definitely deserves to be up there with some of the more popular songs.
Again a BEAUTIFUL song.
When you fall in love, you always have to understand does your subject of love really loves you. Do YOU really loves him? Miku doesn't know and tries to find that out in this songM+14
This song is extremely catchy, and I just love singing to it. It's upbeat, fast, and just so AWESOME. I also love when other vocaloids sing this. Everyone sounds so good singing to it!M+11
I don't know why but all the songs are good, but personally I love this for the insanity and the upbeat. I just highly recommend this song, it may not be your type but especially to pump you up this is what you need to listen to.M+1
"Ura Omote Lovers" was my first Hatsune Miku song, and I was captured! Wowaka utilized Miku's ability to sing inhumanly quickly and was among the first to do so, resulting in a catchy and meaningly rap about a struggling girl's love life!


Comments

  1. your content is really nice we are a packers and movers company which provide you best shifting services in Noida and Delhi if you are looking for a best packers and movers so join us and you will get best shifting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment